The Bible, the Word of God, is our sole source of life instruction and faith.
– II Timothy 3:16, John 8:31-32, II Peter 1:20-21, Psalms 119:130. Proverbs 16:25
God has an individual plan and purpose for each person.
– Jeremiah 29:11-13, Isaiah 43:7, Ephesians 2:10
Genuine healing of the heart, soul and mind comes through knowledge of Jesus Christ.
– Isaiah 61:1-2, Ephesians 1:17-23, Hosea 4:6, Hebrews 7:25, Hebrews 9:12, 22, 24, 28
Time To Fly Foundation is a place of comfort, where wounds of the broken hearted are treated, liberty is declared for captives, and eyes are opened to God’s healing love.
– Isaiah 61: 1-2, John 8:31-32, Matthew 10:8
Time To Fly Foundation provides a non-judgmental environment by extending unconditional love, exhortation and encouragement.
– I Corinthians 13:1-8, Hebrews 10:24, Hebrews 3:12-13
Time To Fly Foundation is a place where God given boundaries are taught, respected and maintained.
– Proverbs 4:23, Galatians 6:1-5
Each participant of the Time To Fly Foundation program is to be treated with dignity and respect.
– Romans 12:10, Philippians 2:3
All things are done with excellence to glorify God.
– I Corinthians 14:40, I Corinthians 10:31
Share the goodness of God (win them), show love in daily practical application (train them) and encourage each to share Jesus Christ’s goodness in their life (send them).
– Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-20