I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27
We offer a FREE 3 Step program servicing up to 50 women and 15 children per quarter in the Northern VA, DC and MD areas.
Childcare is also provided during the workshops.
Step 1: Rebuilding her City Walls (2 hours)
During the Workshop you will learn:
- The Roots of Domestic Violence
- The Devastating Effects of Abuse
- Why Women Don’t Speak Out
- How to Begin Discovering God’s Plan for your Life
- God’s Original Design for Marriage
- Proven Steps to Healing Relationships
- Available Resources for those in Need Desiring a Change
Workshops are on summer hiatus.
Sign up below to be notified of Fall 2017 Workshop dates.
Step 2: Discovering the True You (10 weeks)
During the 10 week workshop, we will explore
- How to Discover the True You!
- How to Make Quality Choices
- Keys to Learn Healthy Conflict Resolution Skills
- How your Attitude Determines your Altitude
- How to Resolve Anger, Bitterness and Resentment
- Discovering a New Attitude
Step 3: After Care Program
A 1 year program to provide spiritual, emotional and practical needs including: life-skills workshops on financial management, nutrition, parenting, computer training, and access to referral networks for housing, childcare and employment assistance.